ETHIOPIAN REINSURANCE SHARE COMPANY – VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Ethiopian Reinsurance Share Company (Ethio-Re) invites interested and eligible professionals, with proven track record and who have ample experience in reinsurance field, to submit their curriculum vitae and credentials for provision of consultancy services for the company on a contract basis to get advisory support in reinsurance field in Operational and managerial areas:
Job Title: Expatriate advisor:
Minimum Qualification Requirement: Minimum first degree and above. Preferred qualifications: CII, FLMI, actuarial science, CIC, CISR or other related designations for the reinsurance industry
Work Experience: Minimum 15 years and above experience in the reinsurance industry in Operational and managerial areas. The experience of the Advisor in providing successful similar advisory services, for reinsurance companies is preferable. Proficiency in the English language is mandatory and French and/or Arabic will have an added advantage.
Required Number: 1
How to apply:
- International professionals are invited to submit all legal requirements and evidence of propriety that indicate they are authorized to provide the subject matter from their country of origin.
- This vacancy remains floating for one month and documents submitted after the closing deadline shall not be accepted.
- Interested professionals shall submit a copy of their Verified Original credentials, service years in the Operational and managerial areas in the reinsurance industry, Curriculum vitae, and other legal documents and must be delivered to the address specified below or via email on or before the deadline.
- Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to through e-mail or postal address. Application letters accompanied by CV and copies of credentials shall be submitted within one month from the date of this announcement.
- Detail requirements and Terms of Reference (TOR) for recruitment of Expatriate Advisor can be accessed from our website ethiopianre.com;
- Applications will not be returned. Ethio Re encourages phone calls if candidates wish to get detail information;
- Only shortlisted will be contacted.
Ethiopian Reinsurance Share Company,
Kirkos Sub City Woreda 9,
Bitweded Baheru Abraham Tower 6th floor. P.O. Box 12687
Ethio-Re is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants based on merit. The Company also reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of this offer.