IIA: Masters Degree Program in Insurance – admission exam
The International Insurance Institute of Yaounde (IIA) is organising an international admission exam for “master’s degree in insurance”.
The tests of the 2020-2022 will be held on 18 and 19 August 2020 in the Member States of the Institute namely: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central Africa, Chad, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal and Togo.
Students willing to participate in the contest should meet the following conditions:
- hold ONE of the following diplomas:
- MSTA (Masters in Insurance Sciences and Techniques) (IIA) or any other diploma deemed equivalent by the Institute;
- Bachelor’s degree in legal, economic, accounting, mathematics or technology or any other diploma deemed equivalent by the IIA + 1 year of professional experience after obtaining this diploma;
- Master’s degree obtained in a university with a legal, economic or mathematical specialization;
- Master’s degree in law, economics, mathematics or technology or any other degree deemed equivalent by the I’llA;
- Master 1 in Accounting and Financial Sciences and Techniques.
- Be 21 years old or older at the time of the contest;
- Have been submitted by their State of origin.
- A handwritten application
- A certified copy of the nationality certificate of one of the IIA member countries
- A certified copy of the diploma obtained;
- A certificate showing the years of professional experience.
- The application fee is fixed at 10 000 FCFA.
Application files shall be submitted to the National Insurance Directorate no later than 4 p.m. on 17 July 2020. These files must include: